Friday, October 2, 2015


 hi all,

welcome to my blog. thank you for reading this, especially this page. because it means you want to know me. *blush* :p
okay, here we go:

My Real Name : Akhila Atikanta
Atikanta is my family name for girls. and Adhisudjoyo is my Father's family name. Because I love that name "Adhisudjoyo" so I use that name for my social media, including this blog.
My Birth Date : April 26, 1992
I welcome for any birthday gift. :p
Current Location : Jakarta, Indonesia

Maybe some of you curious, why I always use "mermaid" in every tag I made. why why why? it is so simple, because I love Ariel Mermaid. that's all. hehe
When I was kid, my Dad always spoiled me with Disney and Princess things. That's why since I was a kid I know who I like the most for princess, it is Ariel Mermaid. and so until now, I wouldn't mind and I wouldn't shy with that.

Now, I work as a Secretary to Board of Directors in a big company from Japan. I love to work being secretary and Personal Assistant.

Why did I start to made this blog? well, when I don't have any job to do, then I always read or watch something and got inspired. Since I love make up and now I am preparing my wedding, so I decided to start this blog, and may be this blog could help someone's need. 
I hope you guys enjoy this blog. If you have any comment or suggestion, do not hesitate to always tell me. I would love to hear and learn from you all.

If you need my help, you can always contact me through these:
Twitter : @atikantakhila
Instagram : @atikantakhila
Facebook : Akhila Atikanta 

I will reply your message as soon as possible. Maybe faster than the Flash. :p

thank you thank you and I always thanks to you for reading this. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment