Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday's Favorite: STAR GIRL

haii,

now every Friday, I'll tell you what is my favorite. my most favorite is book.
I love book. I love to read. usually I like to read some kind of journey book or detective book.
but now, I will share one of a kind book. it's not love story but very lovely.


STAR GIRL

do you know this book? the cover isn't outstanding. but, I was curious, why the cover so standard?
then, I read the back of this book. made me more curious. so I bought it, and I read it, and I love this book. this book is everything. until now, this is still my favorite book.
in this book you will learn love, life, kind, humble, brave, unique and everything. yes everything.
this book can make you laugh, cry and think.

here is one of quotes from this book:
"She was beautiful, but not like those girls in the magazine. 
She was beautiful for the way she thought.
She was beautiful for that sparkle in her eyes 
when she talked about something she loved.
She was beautiful, for her ability to make other people smile 
even if she was sad.
No, she wasn't beautiful for something as temporary as her looks. 
She was beautiful, deep down to her soul."

you guys should read this book, and I bet you wont disappointed.
and I have his 2nd book, I'll show you later. ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment