Monday, January 4, 2016

Thank you 2015

for this post, I'd like to show to the world, how thankful I am for 2015.

I have so many dreams which has been came true, so let's start!

1. HOLIDAY
    so, on Februari 2015 was my first holiday with my own money ever. I went to a country near Indonesia. that was fun, because of my first time and my own money. I always love love love this holiday!

2. HOME
    yes, I finally have my own home. a cute home. my home is near Mekarsari Taman Buah, yes quite far from where I lived now. but, it is from my own pocket. I tried to collect the down payment money, and finally I had it. and now, I have to pay the installment until 15 years later. hhahahhahha quite long way to go tho. but, I'm so thankful.

3. BROTHER
    my Brother got scholarship in Marine School, I am so proud of him! he is the best after my Dad. you go Bro! I Love you, go get your dream.

4. YOGYAKARTA
    and finally after such a long long time not visit my hometown, I finally visit them with my family. Yogyakarta is such a beautiful city. quite and friendly city. I never get tired to visit Yogyakarta.

5. PROPOSED
    yes, my boyfriend proposed me on my birthday. I don't know why. it was so surprised. thank you for always believe and stay with me.

and other unbelievable story I cannot tell you. hehe :D

thank you 2015, and WELCOME 2016!
terima kasih Tuhan Yesus!

I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment