Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday's Favorite : Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

haii, happy Friday!
it's been a while ya since the last I blog for Friday's Favorite segment. hehehe
I'm so sorry for very very late update of this section.

nah, today I'd like to review one of my super duper favorite skin care. it is from Kiehl's. you must be know it, since it was very happening last year. actually I bought it on September 2014. whoww almost 2 years lol!

let's begin..
Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate.





why do I love this? because it works amazing very amazing. I looooooove so much. I use it every night before I go to bed (of course after I wash my face properly), I use only 2 drops (there is pipette in the bottle) every night, and I started to massage my face smoothly with that oil for around one minute, and then I sleep. yes I sleep easily, because they use lavender for their fragrant.
and in the morning, my face will look very fairy, smooth and everything every woman want. hahah (agak lebay). but, I totally love this.

and btw, it is kind of expensive. it will cost Rp 575.000,- for only 30ml. if you are afraid enough to waste your money on something you didn't really know, you can ask their sample to Kiehl's counter.
but for me, it's totally worth it.

let me tell you for what I dislike and like about this skincare, below here ;)
PLUS :
+ small packaging, easy for travel
+ luxury packaging, the bottle is made from glasses
+ the result is totally worth it with the price
+ smells good is everything
+ long lasting. mine still left a half even though almost 2 years.

MINUS :
- the bottle is made from glasses, I'm kind of afraid tho I still love it. haha
- work slowly, the result will not came out in only 2 weeks. you have to be patience

and well, that's all I think you need to know. if you have any question about this product, remember you can always ask me. ;p
btw, see you. I'll see you very soon. thank you for reading this review. I LOVE YOU all!



No comments:

Post a Comment