Monday, May 2, 2016

♥ Mermaid's Birthday ♥

hai, how was your weekend?
mine? was very interesting. I really really ♥♥♥
do you mind to read this story? it gonna be so long, prepare your eyes and hand. hehe

so, this mermaid was born on April 26, 1992.
and this year, my birthday was on last Tuesday, on that day I was very happy. who is not happy on their birthday? there must be no one. I am sure that you guys must be also exciting when it comes to your birthday. am I right? of course. hihi.



in the morning, my Mom and Dad prepared lunch meals for my co-workers. My Parents are amazing, they always do. And they also give me kisses, also my sister and brother. I love my family. I really do. I wouldn't trade them to anything in this world!
and my sister gave me a gift that I really want. which is 1 set of brush tools. I am so freakin' love it. so muchhhh. thank you sister. I ♥ you!


after I arrived in my office, my co workers wish me. I really do thanks to you all my seniors. hihi.
and at around 10 a.m. there was come a courier who bring a big bouquet of flowers for me and it was from my boyfriend. I was so shy, but at the same time I am so happy :p
and after office hour, my boyfriend came to my office and we had some dinner and he also gave me some make up tools. hihi I really ♥ it. thank you my luv!



and finally last Sunday, I spent my a half day with my second family. a.k.a. AFPUSYALUVI. thank you babe for came to my home, thank you for the surprised and the gift. I really do appreciate it. thank you so much. I really do had some fun with you gaes. I ♥ you all!
they also gave me a make up tools. I really do ♥ it. hihi.








for all the make up tools, I will write my review about all of them later. thank you for your wishes. I really do appreciate it. thank you so much. hihi.



No comments:

Post a Comment