Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Weekdays in Singapore, 28 - 29

haiii, apa kabar?
it's been 2 weeks since I share my 2nd trip to Singapore ya? ahahahah so, here we go again.
kali ini mau lanjutin cerita ditanggal 28 dan 29 Januari 2016 kemarin, 


third day, January 28th 2016
so on Jan. 28th we went to Sentosa island. but first, as usual we had our breakfast at hotel.
first stop! Mustafa Center
this market is opening for 24 hours and they sell everything you named it.
as a tourist, we were looked for chocolate, and tadaaaa... 
 still cheaper in Lucky Plaza and Bugis Street.
tapi kalau mau nyari kebutuhan sehari-hari (kebutuhan dapur) iya disini lebih murah daripada yang lain. disini ada dari betadine sampe pajangan bunga. *clap clap*
and, you know what I found? I found a very super duper cheap Victoria's Secret fragrance. so sad it more than 150 ml. so I didn't bought it T___T
and that was original, very original. trust me. and you can also find branded jeans, or even kain sari untuk kaum India. btw, bahan kainnya bagus banget. parah. no, I don't lie about this thing. :p

and after we strolled around for 1 hour, we found vaseline lip and body care. it was very cheap than by shopping online in here. so I bought for 6. OMG. I know I know. #sorrynotsorry
and we found cheongsam. hihi. it was only S$ 18. hehe mine is black color, and my sister is red. 
we also found cable charge for iphone and samsung. it was only S$ 10, it still work now and recharge faster than others.

second stop! Vivo Mall
from Vivo mall, we directly took train to go to Sentosa Island, and we went to Madame Tussauds.
actually, we have no idea we want to go there, but since my Mom really want to take photo with President Obama, so we decided to go there. and unfortunately my Mom couldn't go. I was so sad. :( but it's okay now. :D

so, in there we took a lot of photos, please check check check. :p
yuk ah cyinnn ngegym sama akan david :p
my love. I need to kiss you :*
the most ewuhh photo :p
who is the shortest? heheh sorry sis.
after that we go to sky train in the afternoon. it was around 06:00 pm, and sky still very clear. my sister took a lot of photos and enjoy. Me? heheheh I'm totally afraid of highness. poor me. :(
but, I did enjoyed too. hihi
and finally we done, with those super duper fucking high, we went to Garret Store. we bought caramel in size large. aah I love it smells and the taste, I should wait for another month just to taste them again. hahah
after lot of things we done that day, we went to had dinner and went to hotel.
our dinner. hihi
our flight was on Feb. 29, so on that night we had to packed our things and go sleep earlier or later :p. 

Last day, January 29th 2016
we woke up at 08:00 am.  we were not in a rush because check out time was at 12:00 pm. so, after took a bath and packed again, we slept until 11:45 a.m. (what a pig :p) 
so, we went to airport and as usual we love to eat subway, so we decided to choose subway at airport as our lunch. 
my lunch. yummyyy
because our departure time wast 20:00 p.m. we were strolled around terminal 1, 2 and 3. hahah 

and finally we were arrived at our home town, Jakarta. I'll go back to Singapore again and again in a few months.

thank you for reading my not-so-diary. hehe.
see you on another post. have a great day you all! LOVE!



No comments:

Post a Comment