Friday, February 5, 2016

Review: Vaseline Lip Therapy

Haii, how are you all?

hari ini saya mau mereview salah satu barang yang saya beli di Singapore. haha genit ye, belanja ginian aja mesti ke Singapore. tapi di Indonesia gak ada. T__T
padahal Indonesia itu negara tropis, so I think almost of us need this thing. it helps a lot, especially for us "girls". gak mau kan pas mau dicium pacar mu, eh bibirnya malah kering. gak seksi. :( hehe.

Today, I'd like to review one thing that I bought in Singapore. haha I'm so amused, cause just to bought this 1 thing, I need to gone to Singapore. but, it's not my mistake, because this product is not distributed to Indonesia yet.
as you know, Indonesia is one of tropical country. so, I think almost of us (mostly girls) need this product. because it helps me a lot. well, you won't imagine your lips wrecked when your boyfriend want to kiss you right? because it will not so sexy. :(



jadi hari ini yang saya mau review adalah Vaseline Lip Therapy with Rose and Almond Oil.
sebenarnya banyak sih rasanya, ada yang aloe vera (baunya enak banget, seger), strawberry atau yang original biasa.
kebetulan kita belinya yang ukuran kecil ini cuma 2 rasa, saya Rose and Almond Oil, kakak saya yang Aloe Vera. jadi mari kita review dua barang itu. hihi.

so, the product that I'd like to review is Vaseline Lip Therapy with Rose and Almond Oil.
have you heard about that?
well actually they have many flavors, but I only bought 3 flavors, which are aloe vera (the smells are so good), strawberry and the original one.

Vaseline Lip Therapy




jadi, lip therapy ini semacam lipgloss. cara pakainya ya gampang, tinggal olesin ke bibir aja. kayak kalian biasa pake eos lipbalm, atau tender care oriflame. lip therapy ini sangat membantu, karena saya cuma perlu oles sedikit, dan langsung terasa lembabnya. lumayan bertahan lama, dan baunya wangi pula. it actually cost around S$ 1-2 something. I forgot already :p

so this vaseline lip therapy is same kind with lip gloss. it is easy to use, you just need to apply the product on to your lips. as easy as you use other lipbalm. this vaseline lip therapy is really helped me, because I just need to apply the product a little and it surely moisturize my lips a lot, and also long lasting. it actually cost around S$ 1-2 something. I forgot already. :p

kayaknya sih ini akan bertahan cukup lama, karena gak boros. dan totally saya akan beli lagi saat balik ke Singapore. hihi. ya kalian sih kayaknya gak akan nyesel sih belinya. kenapa?? nih saya kasihtau plus minusnya.

I guess it will long last since I'm not apply too much and yes definitely I will buy again when I'm back to Singapore. I do hope that you will not be lament when you buy this. why?? let me tell you it minus and and it plus as below:

PLUS:
+ pacakging kecil, enak dibawa kemana-mana
+ wangi. wangi banget, apalagi yang aloe vera
+ banyak pilihan aroma. pusing deh. beli aja semua, tapi ditempat kemarin cuma ada 2 rasa ini. huhu
+ M-U-R-A-H kakanyaaa hahaha

+ small packaging, we can bring it to anywhere
+ smells so good, especially the aloe vera one
+ so many flavors.
+ C-H-E-A-P hehehe

MINUS:
- taruhnya jangan dimiringin ya, ntar lama-lama minyaknya keluar dan ngotorin meja kalian.

- it tilt easily, the oil somehow can come out easily and your make - up desk will be so oily.

should I buy it again? definitely yes, at least for souvenirs to all my friends.
and well well well, this is the end of my blog post for today. hope you enjoyed them, and I hope you enjoyed reading this.
thank you for reading ;D



1 comment:

  1. Suka banget yg aloe vera. Wangi kaliii. Tapi ya kalo dibawa di tas terlalu lama dia cair gitu. Aku suka naruh di kulkas biar dia ga cair lagi. Di Medan udah ada di jual di supermarket yg biasa jual barang import malaysia dan singapore

    ReplyDelete