Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday's Favorite: ABOUT TIME

hello, happy Friday!

how are you? this is Friday, tomorrow is Saturday yeaay!! hahaha
could you survive this weekend? because, "tanggal tua" X(

today, I'd like to share my favorite movie. can you guess?
let me share the picture:


anyone can guess? yes, "ABOUT TIME"

 why why why I love this movie? this is my favorite movie after "a Walk to Remember". because the movie had so much fun, we can do time travel, but only for the past. still, we cannot see future.

so the story is about a man who named is Tim Lake,at the age of 21, Tim is told by his father that the men of his family have a special gift: the ability to travel in time. This supernatural ability is subject to one constraint - they can only travel to places and times they have been before. and you can watch for the rest.. hehe. I really do love this movie.

here is the quote :

 

 that's all for today. have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment